So...what did I do today? I figured out a way to ship my monkeys cheaper...that is great news btw. I bought a boardgame, completed my photo of the day, made a monkey and finished a few last minute touches to photos. I also played with my kids, bought toilet paper, and other things other than clean my house...too much to write and not interesting enough to write either lol...
THE STORY: Since I still have lots to do and it is nearly midnight I am going to try and keep this short. While at Walmart today, my mothers friend stopped to say hi. During our conversation she asked "are you not busy enough with the baby, and photos that you had to add in monkeys and hairclips?" I laughed and thought, I've got all kinds of time...Then after walking away I thought...where do I find this time? Then I realized...this must be why I don't sleep. This is where I find my time lol. So today my photo represents my day when I am not occupied/occupying the kiddos....its called "Sleep is overrated" :P
No comments:
Post a Comment