Well, I cannot say that to day was full of inspiration, in fact today wasn't filled with much of anything. My family is going through a hard time and today marks the first day of a long road ahead of us. I don't have much to share, but I do have a photo....
The Story: Really, this photo doesn't appear to have a story, but it does. One that is 7 years running. Rie is my pride and joy (along with his sister). He is an amazing boy who is full of so much love. Every day he comes home with a giant smile on his face and suddenly my day is better. Even more so, if he sees the camera, he works it for mommy. We took this photo today and looking back on today's images I knew that this was the one. It did what photos should do. It made me feel something....LOVE. I love you toad!
No comments:
Post a Comment