Did I mention how much I despise Sundays? I know you must think I ma crazy, but Sunday means that tomorrow is Monday and that means I get to reflect on all of the things I didn't get accomplished last week. Example? Tonight I am working on 3 monkeys...not just working on them but scrambling to get them done since they have to be delivered tomorrow. Sunday also happens to be our cleaning day, the day we clean more than our normal day to day tidying...problem...today it didn't happen, so this means that tomorrow I get to look at it and again, reflect on what didn't get done :S Sunday also means that I lose 2 hands to help and Rie goes back to school in the morning so bath, lunches to add to my list... plus, I miss him while he is gone all day. Sunday means the weekend is over, and I'm sure that you will all agree that having your weekend end-as Rie would say "totally blows". Hope your Sundays aren't nearly as terrible as I have managed to make mine lol...
THE STORY: Do I have a story? Not really, but I do have a reason, and in my eyes that counts :P I love colors. I love to color. I love the way colors change an image. I love how colors show us things, like in fruit. The brighter the healthier (did you know that?...now you do!) I love how colors have their own personality. I love how colors bring things to life. Basically, what I am trying to say is I.LOVE.COLORS.
No comments:
Post a Comment