Wow...so I guess I should have done my photos earlier. I should have know that on a Saturday night my posting would happen late. I guess that Sunday will be my day to get them all straightened away ~ I hope! Anyhow, since it is nearing 4am, I am going to try and keep this posting short...I need sleep!
The Story: For roughly 4 years Gorvin and I, along with our friends have met on Saturday nights to play board games. We do this every winter and as young adults with children it was a fantastic way to get to mingle and let the kids play themselves to sleep ;) Gorvin and I own nearly 40 games I am sure, board games, card games, trivia games. You name it we've got it lol....tonight we got together with Chris, Pt, Lori, Britt, Andrew (Hey! There is your shout out!) and Cory and played Guesstures...a form of charades. It was a bunch of fun...it always is. Tonight I talked about having some fun with a weekly photo format and since Black and White is my fav, I've decided to incorporate "Black and White Wednesday!" to my challenge. Since I missed it this week I thought i would do it tonight, especially because I thought the game, which looks like a film slate would suit the color scheme....
Ps. We ALWAYS play our games guys vs. girls...and this photo was taken just after the girls whooped the guys butts at this game (thus the reason I chose "loser" to rub it in their faces more haha). I regret to report that not long after they kicked us to the curb while playing Ultimate Outburst...I guess we will call it a draw......For now.

No comments:
Post a Comment