I'm not going to post much since I just told you everything in Day 20 (If you didn't read it, basically, I suck and forgot to post my photos...not going to happen again...well not anytime soon anyways!) Although I will take a moment and brag about Riely getting SILVER in his judo tournament today! I was so proud. I wanted to take a photo of him, but forgot my camera at home :( boo! I got a few images on the playbook, but not quality enough to post here....
THE STORY: Well this blog is about being random. It shows my life, my hobbies, struggles, and just about anything else I can think of. As I was thinking of a quick image (seriously...it was 11:30pm) to take I thought ok...what describes you right now...I was working on a monkey, so I thought hmmm...portrait of a monkey? Would that work? I took a few photos and like this one. Perhaps I will enlarge it and put it in the babies room. I think it is cute lol....
No comments:
Post a Comment