I'm sorry. I guess I don't hold up to promises well when it comes to this blog. The photos were taken I swear, I've just been feeling like poo. Yes I said Poo. I've been out with a head cold and to be honest I have zumba tonight that I absolutely don't want to miss, but I'm terribly afraid of dying while I'm there lol. I guess I will just have to let go of my pride and take rests during class if I have to. I haven't even gotten monkey work done and I have orders that need to be shipped by the 1st so I guess I'll have to get on that :S. Anyhow, I'm not going to backtrack over 2 days but I will post the photos for them.
THE STORY: Well, since I've started my new diet one of the things I have to do is eat 2 fruit per day. I love clementines and me and Rie's favorite thing to do is try and peel them all in one peice. Riely pointed out that it looked like a snake. So with that in mind I give you my photo I call "orange.charmer".
1 comment:
My favorite fruit in a beautiful picture! I love it!
Post a Comment