Today was easy...well, not my day itself, as a matter of fact, that was difficult...my little missy is cutting her first teeth I think...definitely seems like teething. And when you have a baby that is soooo easy, any time they have an off day it seems like the world is going to end. But my photo challenge was easy. Although I may not have really challenged myself to improve. Its late, and I forgot to take my photo earlier but none the less it is here...even though technically it is day 7...oops!
The Story: I'll leave it short and sweet. I smoked, and then I found out I was expecting. The moment I saw that + sign, I quit. I quit when pregnant with Rie too, but was stupid and started again...but this time I never looked back. Some days are harder than others, especially if I want to have a drink...or Tims Mocha's lol...but I did it...1 year smoke free!
1 comment:
That's awesome! Keep up the good work! You can do it!!!!
Post a Comment