Well hello Monday. I've already ranted about how much I dislike you. And there really isn't much i can write about today that was positive. I was scrambling to finish making tutus on the way to ch'town for a delivery that had to be made at the delta, my house is a disaster and the east link dude is coming tomorrow. I seriously think I broke my toe and I have Zumba tomorrow, and to top it off I think i'm getting a sore throat. I know I've been a complete bummer lately and no one wants to read about someone who moans and groans all the time, but I just have been so frustrated with myself and wish I could get my shit together. Like really! What is the point of dieting if you forget to eat important meals (no point, because your body will start storing the fat!) and even if you eat properly you still need to exercise and I haven't been doing any. ugh. lets just get to today's photo....
THE STORY: Its my photo of the challenge of the week which is folded. I like my alternative perspective on this one. Plus its from one of my favorite book series the Mortal Instruments/The infernal devices.
No comments:
Post a Comment