Sunday, January 15, 2012

Day 15....

Today we spent relaxing after our late night, cleaned and that sat back and enjoyed our company of Des, Vanessa and Kloe.  We haven't gotten to see them in a while so it was definitely an evening that was well overdue.

THE STORY:  Our niece is growing so fast...too fast.  And she just gets even more beautiful everytime we get to see her.  She now has these fantastic piggy tails and runs everywhere.  It is amazing how fast time fly's.  It is a bittersweet reminder of how little Riely once was and also of how it won't be long before our little missy is doing the same things. :(  Miss K had on the cutest jacket on tonite and Gorvin was in love with it.  The pattern had what I would like to call a sophisticated retro feel and after seeing this photo in the lot, I knew it was the one I wanted and I wanted it to have a reto/vintage feel to it.  I don't normally do a lot of editing to my photos, but seeing as this project is about learning and growing, I have been trying to experiment more with my images.  I'm not always sure how I feel about the final result, but I am always happy with my attempt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice pic! She's getting so big..... and very cute! I think the print is houndstooth. My nails were done in that pattern once.

Lori